Haul | H&M Blushes

Hello again! After almost a year I'm back with a new entry.
Since it's sales seasonn, here in Greece, I thought to give a try at the new H&M cosmetics that were launced earlier this year. I had heard so many good things about their blushes and I thought that I was a good place to start.
Left to Right: Pale Pink, Hot Pink, Cantaloupe

So I went with two  Pure Radiant Powder Blushers in Pale Pink and Cantaloupe and one Pure Velvet Cleam Blusher in Hot Pink. The original price was 7.99 € and I got them half price. Not bad at all.



Left to Right: Pale Pink, Hot Pink, Cantaloupe
First things first, so lets begin from the packaging. It feels light and a little cheap but I had not yet a problem with it breaking. It looks sturdy enough. Also the design is very sleek and pretty. Points to this.

As for the products themselves. The powders are very smooth and buttery soft. They are not highly pigmented, but this is something I like since you have a lot of control on the application. On the other hand the cream blusher is very pigmented so it needs to be applied with caution. They all have a light scent but it is hardly noticible.









Pure Radiance Powder Blusher in Pale pink is a matte medium toned pink. It is a nice, natural colour for fair skintones, perfect for every season. It is not highly pigmented but that makes it easier to use.It's soft and blends easily.
H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blush in Pale Pink
Pale Pink swatch


Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Hot Pink is a deep fuscia colour. At the first glance it is a little intimidating but if blended properly it gives a natural flush. Even though it is a cream it lasts well o my oily skin. I usually use it with a stipling brush before setting my face with powder. I think it would look fantastic almost all skintones.

 
H&M Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Hot Pink

Hot Pink swatch

Lastly, Pure Radiance Powder Blush in Cantaloupe is a very fair peach colour with a slight sheen. Buttery smooth as well, but the colour is so fair that it would only show up on very fair skintones, in my opinion.

H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher in Cantaloupe

Cantaloupe swatch
 



Left To Right: Pale Pink, Hot Pink, Cantaloupe swatches






Also, H&M states that they are against animal testing and all their brand cosmetics were not tested on animals. You may find more information here.

So the fact that are cruelty free is also very important for me. I would like to check out some more things from the H&M line, mainly the eyeshadows and the lipsticks.

What about you? Have you ever tried something from the H&M beauty line?

Christina

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment